Tuesday, June 21, 2011

He's not my type.

"Hey, semalam lepak bukan nak ajak kan?Babi...."I said.

"Bukan tak nak ajak, aku datang rumah kau je, kau tengah belajar la, tak nak diganggu la, tak ada masa nak lepak la...."

Thank you! For make me change my perspective about people who I called friends. From now on, to me friends is a group of people who are super-inconsiderate!

I'm fucking annoying, you knew that long time ago, didn't you?

Can't you guys understand me? Is it so hard to accept that I am not your type? I know lately I'm just do my thing. Okay, I didn't went out with you guys, I quit smoking and I didn't listen a word came out from your mouth, because..

This is the only time. I don't want to be a human who regret about everything afterwards. That's too late I guess. I didn't asked you to be like me. Eventhough I think I have better social life than yours(hahaha), but it's up to you because it's your life by the way.

Can you respect my decision like I used to respect yours? Because I think that's what friends do. We were having so much fun together, but too much sugar could kill us.

No comments:

Post a Comment