Thursday, July 21, 2011

there is 20, and will be 50 for the next.

1. She look at me like there's no other objects around.
2. She likes to make me smile all day long.
3. She would blow me a
smile reached ear.
4. S
he likes to laugh like a car alarm.
5. She likes to make funny. funny fool.
6. When she inhaled nasal discharge, out
strange sound , but cute oath.
7. She laughed loud crazy pig when I fart loudly, then she farts join.
8. She closes the face when embarrassed.
9. She is very cute.
10. She liked
matching her color shirts with a color cover. very cute.
11. She strongly chestnuts.
12. Favorite hobby, sleeping.
13. Very 'funny looking'
14. Her teeth and small meetings, same as me.
15. She has a great eyes.
16. She was sworn fragrant armpits.
17. Miming when she likes to sing
18. She said I was sweet, but I know she bluffed.
19. She likes to be silly.
20. And she never complained about how fat I am.

Baby, I love you. Always you.

2 comments: